About two months ago, I found out about it, and in the process learned my hosting company knew of the problem four months ago. I'm informed some of you may have noticed, getting caught up in the idiocy.
About one month ago, my hosting company refunded all of my hosting fee because I was less than satisfied with them and their idea of service. When you get angry, be polite and start your conversation with the CEO. When you make a suggestion, always make sure it is to someone who can make a difference.
Today, we start over.
Given that I
- hack at chess;
- photograph what interests me;
- am almost always owned by cat(s);
- love cartoons and comics;
- love to cook, hate to clean;
- love to travel;
- owned a popular BBS for over a decade;
- owned a book store (real bricks for years, virtual for more);
- enjoy reading (especially science, science fiction, and mysteries); AND,
- usually have an opinion on most topics, whether the opinion is reasonable or not,