Among the things I missed while traveling:
- the taco bus near Hillman City
- American friends and family
- Madame Simone - such a wonderful person, alive and vital in her 80s
- Madame Bernadette - a home-body who enjoyed living vicariously through my daily adventures
- the friendliness of almost everyone I met
- history around every turn
- beautiful and ever-changing countrysides
- European friends who made the visit a marvelous adventure
- generic chocolate that is so much better than name brands here in the states
- meeting new friends, investing a bit of face time with old friends
- Els and Georges of Lepelstraat, and their kind hospitality over the years
- The Boyz, Ambrose and Les, who allowed me to indulge in this fantasy summer in their French paradise...
All I can say is Thank You all for the experience.