01 February 2009

2009.02 Desktop Calendar

Four years and one day ago, this Pied-billed Grebe was photographed along the shoreline fronting David Brink Park, Kirkland.

I have to say, sometimes I can remember everything about a photo, and sometimes there is zero memory of real importance.

I assure you, this is one of those latter events.

About the only things I do recall: it was not warm, I was unemployed at the time, and apparently (given the number of photos taken during the weeks before and after) I was enthralled by the waterfowl of Lake Washington.

Please feel free to download this photo for personal use on your computer's desktop. To download, just click once on the image, which will bring up the enlarged image on a new webpage. Then, right-click on the image and follow your operating system's instructions for pictures / images.

I hope you enjoy :)

No comments: