01 June 2009

2009.06 Desktop Calendar

I don't often get to Juanita Beach Park, though if I'm birding anywhere near Kirkland / Juanita, I'm almost always within one mile of the beach. Not sure what it is, even though JBeach sometimes acquires interesting migrants, such as the American Black Duck of recent years.

When I have done the Beach, there is almost always a photo exclusively gull-related. Several of my favourite gull photos were taken on this beach or the cement walkway that rings a freshwater swimming area. In this particular shot, s/he is handling its afternoon toilet. The eyes tell all, as if this is a necessary evil.

Please feel free to download this photo for personal use on your computer's desktop. To download, just click once on the image, which will bring up the enlarged image on a new webpage. Then, right-click on the image and follow your operating system's instructions for pictures / images.

No comments: