31 July 2009

Hot Dogs, Marymoor Park 2009.0730 - Bella

The past few days have been incredibly hot, reaching over 100 Wednesday and Thursday. Among the better ideas I've had lately was to cool off in the Marymoor / Sammamish Slough. Wednesday irritated me to no end, because I felt no one would want to come to the Slough with their canine companion, so I brought no gear.

And missed photo op after photo op.

But I was cool, because the water and the dogs were cool...

Thursday, camera in hand, I took a few snaps. Here are some of the better shots I've triaged so far; there will be more in the days to come as I have a chance to weed my way through what didn't die on the first and second culls:

Allow me to introduce Bella, the Whippet, and the woman she owns, Amy






If you would like to purchase a high-quality print or ten, please send inquiries to ParkGalleryPetPics at gmail dot com, with the print name in the subject line. Thanks!

No comments: